- the museum, visitor centre and café at West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village are wheelchair accessible via ramps and gravel paths.
- the village is also wheelchair accessible, although assistance is recommended as part of the route to the village is unpaved and up a slight incline.
- the Anglo-Saxon houses, which are reconstructed to correspond to the archaeological evidence from the site, are wheelchair accessible with assistance. Information about each of the houses can be provided.
- the majority of the paths and trails in the park are wheelchair friendly; there are slight inclines on two of the paths down to the river which will require assistance.
There are accessible toilets in the car park, visitor centre, Anglo-Saxon museum and café.
- assistance dogs are welcome throughout the site.
- a large print transcript of the introductory DVD and a large print version of the village map are available.
- the Anglo-Saxon museum is well lit with clear signage.
- induction loops are installed in the visitor centre and café.
- paper transcripts of the introductory DVD are available.
For any further information, or to request a copy of our Access Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01284 728718.