The popular ‘Lord of the Rings’ themed family challenge is back at West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village and Country Park!The themed family challenge is back for February half term, bigger than ever.
As well as the Ring Quest trail, there are the huge spiders of Mirkwood and a dragon guarding its treasure to see. Complete the Ring Quest and find the rings and runes to save Middle Earth. See the small exhibition on Ring Quest. Visit the Hobbit Hole and Mirkwood, meet Halbarad the Ranger of the North, try your hand at archery.
- This is partly an outdoor event so please wear sensible clothing
- The event is suitable for adults and children 3+ years.
- Two parts to the Ring Quest trail, each lasts about 45 minutes
- Packs cost £2 + normal admission.
- Normal parking fees apply (£2 for the day).
*Special talk and tour “The Real Middle Earth” available on Saturday 23rd February, available to pre-book through West Stow website
or call by calling 01284 758000.
10am-5pm each day
Adults £6, Children ages 5+ £3, other concessions £4, family ticket £16
*Please note Ring Quest trail packs cost an additional £2
West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village and Country Park
This event is promoted by the Heritage Service.